martes, 16 de octubre de 2007

Science class: The Butterfly



As I told you in my first article, my class is really very enthusiastic when working but the most interesting characteristic is the amount of ideas they show during investigating about a topic. Science is the subject they like the most because they learn through investigation and discovering and most of the themes are new for them. I feel proud when some of my kids bring their books to share about the topic, that means that in his/her house they continue thinking in the topic and how they can help with new ideas in the next day.
For example when we were talking about the life cycle of the butterfly they enjoyed going to the laboratory to observe a larva growing and then becoming a pupa. This was impressive for the kids and I am sure they will never forget the experience.

No hay comentarios: