martes, 16 de octubre de 2007

Sharing New Experiences






I am enjoying a nice experience with my 31 Bear Cubs during this year 2007. My girls are very sweet and tender, they love to share and to show lots of enthusiasm and dedication when working in class. Most of them like to spend their time reading in the library, others are a good librarian helper. My boys are always showing happiness, most of them like to make many jokes and give crazy ideas during class making everybody laugh. During recess they have learned to play mixed, experimenting new experiences and learning about respect.



I have being working during the whole year some values that here at San Jorge school we considered important like integrity, honesty, perseverance and fortitude.



Now in our fourth bimester we are a family, I consider all of them my siblings, I now when they feel sick, upset or worried and they now a lot about me.

No hay comentarios: